Thursday, September 2, 2010

Law & Order UK “Defence” Advance Photos

Here are a few advance photos of episode 3 (of series 3) of Law & Order UK titled "Defence" featuring show stars Ben Daniels, Freema Agyeman, Bill Paterson, and guest stars Rupert Graves and Amanda Root. The episode airs on September 23, 2010 on UK’s ITV.











Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

3 comments:

randy said...

I'm curious to know what you define as "Series 3" of L&O|UK. I thought that one season had aired so far (13 eps). Am I missing data or information on Series 2?

Chris Zimmer said...

It's not my definition, it's ITV's definition. The first series/season was supposed be be around thirteen episodes, but they split that first series into two in the UK. This is now starting a whole new season so as far as ITV is concerned, it is the THIRD series or seaosn in the UK.

My understanding is that Series 1 and 2 aired as one single series in Canada, though.

randy said...

Thank you for clarifying, that makes perfect sense. The 13 eps did air in Canada as one "season". Thanks again for the quick reply!