Thursday, September 16, 2010

Law & Order Los Angeles: Rachel Ticotin Joins Cast

Various sources report that Rachel Ticotin will join "Law & Order: Los Angeles" replacing Wanda De Jesus as the police lieutenant in charge of Detectives Tomas "TJ" Jaruszalski(Corey Stoll) and Rex Winters (Skeet Ulrich). Law & Order: Los Angeles will premiere on NBC on Wednesday September 29.



Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

Angrywolf said...

That's interesting.
I use to be a big science fiction fan....so I know Rachael from those days.
I think she'll do a good job.Maybe Arnold will watch a few episodes..rotfl.

Good luck Rachael.

gahks said...

Don't know her work, but I like casting largely unknown (at least to me) actors in big TV parts - gives them a chance to show viewers what they're capable of. I'm just glad Wolf, Balcer and Masters found someone else before the premiere date!

Look forward to the first episode!