Sunday, March 14, 2010

Law & Order SVU “Disabled” Advance Photos

Here are a few advance pictures of Law & Order SVU “Disabled” which is scheduled to air on March 24, 2010. Photos include Mariska Hargitay, plus guest stars Quinton Aaron, Lisa Arrindell Anderson (as Cara Raleigh), Quinton Aaron (as Damien Woods), Jill Scott (as Janice Raleigh), and Jeri Ryan (as Patrice Larue).

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Disabled" can be found here.












Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I am NOT your tragedy!" - I loved that line from her on Madea's Family Reunion. I like when she tried to scrap on Janet DuBois who played her mother.

This SVU should be exciting. Thanks for posting All Things!