Wednesday, March 24, 2010

L&O SVU on Location with Mariska Hargitay, Chris Meloni, Sharon Stone March 23, 2010 (Photos)

Here are some new photos of Law & Order SVU on location on March 23, 2010, with Mariska Hargitay, Chris Meloni, and guest star Sharon Stone. There are also some photos of Sharon with her sons Laird Vonne and Quinn Kelly taken after filming. I really like the photos of Mariska here - very casual!

















Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Thanks for always posting these, I really like seeing photos of the filming progress.

Every time I see these filming-on-location shots, I fall in love with the pants that Benson/Mariska wears. I don't know why I don't notice them much on the show itself. She had a similar pair that had vertical stripes that was gorgeous as well. I love the length, the flared cutting. I'm so weird.