Saturday, March 6, 2010

Law & Order “Four Cops Shot “ and SVU “Disabled” Episode Information

NBC has released information for new episodes of Law & Order and Law & Order SVU coming up later this month. Here are the details:


Law & Order “Four Cops Shot” Air Date 3/22/2010 (10 PM ET/ 9C Monday NBC) AN ENTIRE COMMUNITY IS SHAKEN WHEN FOUR POLICE OFFICERS ARE SHOT

When Detectives Cyrus Lupo (Jeremy Sisto) and Kevin Bernard (Anthony Anderson) arrive on the scene of four fallen police officers, they have to act fast to find the shooter. With a room full of witnesses, they have a description of the culprit but little else. The case becomes even more complex when the detectives discover that the police officers may have known the shooter. The investigation quickly leads them to a circuit of drug dealers, a jealous husband and a remorseful judge who are all pieces of a larger puzzle. Also starring: S. Epatha Merkerson (Lieutenant Anita Van Buren), Sam Waterston (District Attorney Jack McCoy), Alana De La Garza (Connie Rubirosa) and Linus Roache (Michael Cutter).

My recap and review of Law & Order "Four Cops Shot" can be found here.


Law & Order SVU “Disabled” Air Date 3/24/2010 (10 PM ET/ 9C Wednesday NBC)
DETECTIVES BENSON (MARISKA HARGITAY) AND STABLER (CHRIS MELONI) INVESTIGATE THE RAPE OF A DISABLED WOMAN


Detectives Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and Eliot Stabler (Chris Meloni) are called in to investigate when a disabled woman, Cara Benson (guest star Lisa Arrindell Anderson), is beaten and raped. Though the victim's condition has rendered her unable to speak, the detectives soon deduce that someone close to her is responsible, with the lead suspects being her resentful sister (guest star Jill Scott) and troubled nephew (guest star Quinton Aaron). As the investigation continues, Benson and Stabler strive to make Cara comfortable with coming forward to stand up for herself and illuminating some of the disturbing truths about the assisted living business. Also Starring: Dann Florek (Capt. Donald Cragen), Ice-T (Detective Fin Tutuola), B.D. Wong (Dr. George Huang)

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Disabled" can be found here.

Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Could you post (if you have) the new clean-shaven opening seqence to L&O on YouTube or on Twitter as a twit vid. I need to see that intro again and I can't wait until Mondays just to see it.

Chris Zimmer said...

Hi Julie, I would love to post it but I tried posting the intro once before and YouTube had it flagged for immediate removal. I think that NBC may have blocks already in place for some of their content on YouTube. I can't risk having my YouTube account pulled, so I can only post things from the show where I have permission to do so.

Julie said...

Could you post it as a twit vid????

Chris Zimmer said...

Julie, it really is a problem for me to post the video anywhere as the NBC logo is burned in to the opening clip on the copy I have. Most video sites have copyright rules and prohibit posting content like this. I will see if I can post some stills from the opening, but that may be the best I may be able to do.

Julie said...

FORGET IT!

Unknown said...

Hey Julie,
lighten up will ya?
ATLO's doing a great job
with what they have.

On another note, there's
an ep I have yet to see
whereby Cutter shows a
bit of a nasty side during
an interrogation. Fans are
raving about Roaches' acting
chops as well.
What is this ep's title?