Sunday, March 14, 2010

Law & Order Sisto and Anderson New “Official” Photos

In early February I posted a new NBC Law & Order photo of Jeremy Sisto and Anthony Anderson with their new clean shaven look. NBC has just posted new individual photos of Jeremy and Anthony that I thought fans would like to see - here they are. (Yes, they do appear to be their "cardboard stand up" versions!)





Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Thanks All Things. I know we've all speculated about this, but I STILL want to know what the big deal was about their facial hair, and why someone (Dick Wolf? NBC?) thought making the change was necessary, and why they even went to the trouble to do new publicity shots AND change the show opening. Someone obviously had a bee in their bonnet about it...

In these pics and the most recent eps, it also appears they've upscaled "Lupo's" clothes a bit too... If Logan were still on, they'd probably make him get rid of that rumpled leather coat too. lol...

Chris Zimmer said...

All I know is that Anthony Anderson said, on Jimmy Fallon's show, that Dick Wolf said they had to go, so I suspect Dick had some kind of hang up about it. Sisto and Anderson WERE starting to look a little too similar with those beards, and maybe Dick just thought it was time for a new look. I don't know why they both had to go, though. I'm not sure I like the look on Sisto, but maybe it's just me trying to make the adjustment. The problem is that without those beards, they looks like cops more than ever, which may prevent them from doing anything undercover with that look.