Thursday, March 11, 2010

Law & Order “Innocence” Preview Clips and Interviews

Here are video interviews with Linus Roache and Alana De La Garza, a "behind the scenes" clip, and some preview clips of the March 15, 2010 episode of Law & Order “Innocence.”

IMPORTANT: Most of these clips will only be available for a limited time, and may be removed shortly after the episode airs (NBC's rules, not mine), so catch them while you can!


My recap and review of Law & Order "Innocence" can be found here.
















Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really looking forward to this episode! Though I am sorry to hear Alana say Connie doesn't have many lines (I think that's what she said).

I wonder if they are going down the Field of Dreams play list since Timothy Busfield was on last week.

Lisa R. said...

Thsnk you for posting these great clips! I can't wait to see how "personal" this episode gets...

And because I'm too lazy to post another comment, thanks for recapping the latest SVU episode from yesterday. I was planning to watch for Waterston's appearance, but I'm glad I missed it since he wasn't on! It must be NBC trying to dupe us and get us to watch...sigh!

Ol Cranky said...

I actually saw a preview in which Madigan's character announces (in court) that Cutter obtained his license fraudulently so I'm guessing it gets really pesonal

Nola said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmU0h88ZSkA - LOCI Mad Mullah/Loyalty Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkZGvezAYY4 - LOCI Alibi Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_TknGoSFGE - Nichols Promo

All the current 9th season LOCI promos by GorenEamesFan2001 of YouTube.

Chris Zimmer said...

Thanks Nola, I also got some advance photos and I'll get this info up ASAP!