Saturday, June 18, 2011

Law & Order UK Cast & “The Wrong Man” Episode Photos

Here are new photos of the series 5 Law & Order UK cast, which feature Bradley Walsh (as DS Ronnie Brooks), Freema Agyeman (as Alesha Phillips), Dominic Rowan (as Senior Prosecutor Jacob Thorne), and Peter Davison (as CPS Director Henry Sharpe).

Also included are a few advance photos from “The Wrong Man” which also include Jamie Bamber (as DS Matt Devlin).


My recap and review of Law & Order UK "The Wrong Man" can be found at this link.


Cast photos















"The Wrong Man" Episode Photos











Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!! I love this show I was wondering if the USA was gonna get anymore episodes of this :)

PA said...

It comes back to the UK this Summer, according to ITV (the broadcaster).

gahks said...

Dominic Rowan looks like he'll make an intense prosecutor! Hopefully he'll be better than Ben Daniels was.

Jill said...

Ben Daniels was awesome! Dominic will have some big shoes to fill! I can't wait to see him in action Freema looks stunning as always

HippieGirl said...

I know one thing: Jamie Bamber can arrest me ANY day.... And this is coming from a 21 year old girl in the US. What is it about some British guys that is sexy?