Saturday, June 25, 2011

Law & Order CI Finale:James Van Der Beek Behind the Scenes Video

Here is a behind the scenes look at the series finale of Law & Order Criminal Intent, "To The Boy in the Blue Knit Cap" which will air on Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 9:00 PM ET on USA Network. The clip features guest star James Van Der Beek.

My recap and review of Law & Order Criminal Intent "To The Boy in the Blue Knit Cap" can be found at this link.




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

3 comments:

Bev said...

Oh no! LOL poor James. So looking forward to seeing him on the ep. Loved him in Dawson's Creek.

gahks said...

Great anecdote from James. And well, what better episode to fulfil his wish of getting a 'Law & Order' appearance, but the finale to 'Criminal Intent'?

toscler said...

I'd be crushed if that were me.