Monday, June 20, 2011

Law & Order CI “To The Boy in the Blue Knit Cap” Episode Information & Promo

Here are the details for the series finale (pause for weeping) of Law & Order Criminal Intent, “To The Boy in the Blue Knit Cap” starring Vincent D’Onofrio , Kathryn Erbe, and guest star James Van Der Beek.

Law & Order Criminal Intent “To The Boy in the Blue Knit Cap” Air Date June 26, 2011 (9 PM ET/8C Sunday USA Network)

In the series finale of Criminal Intent: Goren and Eames investigate the murders of two staffers at a Web company involved in a heated lawsuit. Their investigation leads to a site that connects strangers who've had brief romantic encounters.

My recap and review of Law & Order Criminal Intent "To The Boy in the Blue Knit Cap" can be found at this link.




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

5 comments:

janethyland said...

That preview is SO frustrating.
It doesnt give away anything!

Music Wench said...

I am excited to see this and sad at the same time. I can't believe we're already at the end! This is the best show in the L&O franchise and I will miss it terribly. I'm just happy it seems to be going out on a very high note.

gahks said...

I can't believe this show is actually ending now! What a great ride it's been. Thanks to all the cast and crew: it's been a pleasure.

deisegal said...

Argh I think I was holding out hope for MORE MORE MORE even though they've been billing it as the FINAL SERIES. Ho hum, looking forward to seeing how things are tied up. Hope they both get sort of happy ending, considering L&O was just left hanging there (yep, still so so bitter about that...)

Eldridge said...

Just finally got to the last episode. I really enjoyed it. Nice end to a great show. It is missed.