Thursday, June 23, 2011

Law & Order CI "To The Boy in the Blue Knit Cap" Advance Photos

Here are a few advance photos from the series finale of Law & Order Criminal Intent, "To The Boy in the Blue Knit Cap" which will air on Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 9:00 PM ET on USA Network. The photos feature Vincent D’Onofrio, Kathryn Erbe, and guest stars James Van Der Beek (as Rex Tamlyn).

My recap and review of Law & Order Criminal Intent "To The Boy in the Blue Knit Cap" can be found at this link.




Photos by: Will Hart/USA Network © NBCUniversal, Inc.


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

havers said...

I don't want CI to be end...sigh.

Bev said...

I hate the thought of this being the last ep. of CI ever. :(

Carmen said...

I will take this good bye with passion. Everything is being great! :D A big hug for good bye!!! Sadness will come when the show is really over.
I like this photo with Det Goren asking the geek in the disco, it looks like taken out of the Facebook movie.

Music Wench said...

I'm so excited to see these but also very sad to know it will be the last one ever. :-/