Saturday, January 8, 2011

Law & Order SVU “Mask” Jeremy Irons, AJ Cook, Chris Meloni, Ice-T Interviews

Here are cast interview from Law & Order SVU “Mask” which will air on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at (10PM ET/9C on NBC. The interviews feature cast members Chris Meloni and Ice-T, plus guest stars Jeremy Irons and AJ Cook.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Mask" can be found at this link.











Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see A.J. Cook! I love her! *Ready for Wednesday's "SVU"*

All things I have two questions for you, but they are "CI" related.

1.) Is Mary E. Mastrantonio still with the cast?

2.) Is "Law & Order: Miami" succeeding "Law & Order: CI"?

Chris Zimmer said...

The only cast member of LOCI that have been confirmed are Vincent and Kathyrn.

The only words on a Law & Order Miami are in the rumor mills. Nothing from any credible source.

Anonymous said...

Is this going to be a one time thing for Jeremy Irons? I hear a heated discussion is going on betweeen him, Stabler, and Huang! What do you know?!

Plus I found something interesting; http://hollywoodentertainmentnews.wordpress.com/2011/01/09/why-law-order-svu-fans-might-be-upset/

Do you think occassionally SVU get's 'out of hand' with the E/O personal drama?

Esaul said...

I just wanted to give you a heads up, but I'm assuming you know this too:

http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/shakeup-on-lola-two-actresses-out/

http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/more-lola-shakeup-skeet-ulrich-out-too/

Anonymous said...

What the hell Dick Wolf is doing?LOLA is not that good ,but this will only kill it straightly.