Saturday, January 29, 2011

Law & Order SVU “Flight” Sneak Peeks

Here are some previews from NBC for Law & Order SVU “Flight” which will air on Wednesday, February 2 , 2011 at 10PM ET on NBC.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Flight" can be found at this link.

Please be aware that I am only permitted to keep these videos up for one week after the episode originally airs, so please catch them while you can!











Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

Follow All Things Law and Order/These Are Their Stories on Twitter
All Things Law and Order/These Are Their Stories are on Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL-IN THE 1st clip when the young French victim is being interviewed, and clearly is not fluent in English at all, why does Det.Benson speak an entire sentence to her in English?She enunciates each word but if a person doesn't get the language at all,then speaking it so succinctly won't help them understand better.Nitpicky,I know!I only watched one of the little spoilers/teasers-I like to be surprised where the episode goes from start to finish!