Saturday, January 29, 2011

Law & Order SVU “Flight” Interviews & Behind the Scenes

Here are behind the scenes and cast interviews from NBC for Law & Order SVU “Flight” which will air on Wednesday, February 2 , 2011 at 10PM ET on NBC. The interviews feature Ice-T, Richard Belzer, and guest stars Colm Feore and Robert Klein.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Flight" can be found at this link.












Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see ADA Sonya Paxton return to S12 so far, but I really wish that TPTB at SVU would write a Paxton-centric episode explaining why she became an alcoholic.Liv sensed, because of her own experience with her deceased mother's alcoholism, that something was not right with Sonya.To my knowledge, even though she's been in court-ordered rehab,it would be nice to know the real backstory of why Sonya Paxton became a drinker.Kudos to Dick Wolf et al for hiring the wonderful award-winning Christine Lahti on board to play the seasoned ADA role.To date, every actress in that role seemed very young to carry the role.My personal fave ADA was Diane Neal as Novak, but Lahti as Paxton is just excellent.Really hope she stays on board as long as SVU continues to air.