Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Law & Order SVU “Mask” Advance Photos

Here are a few advance photos from Law & Order SVU “Mask” which feature guest star Jeremy Irons (as Cap Jackson). The episode will air on Wednesday. January 12, 2011 at 10PM ET/9C on NBC.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Mask" can be found at this link.




Photos by Virginia Sherwood/NBC

Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

3 comments:

vlavender said...

If you're going to employ our actors, please, please don't take so long to show them on British television!!

Anonymous said...

Personally I would rather see the usual SVU crowd. When you inject a guest star I find it hard to suspend disbelief! Also I bet it annoys the
hard working cast to see someone come in on a higher salary and special treatment.......Incidentally I am in Thailand and we dont get Titles for each episode here......
I am a great fan of SVU. Well done everybody. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I am writing from the UK, and it is great that one of our best British actors is to appear in SVU, which is my favourite Law & Order series. Can't wait 'til we get to see it over here.