Monday, September 21, 2009

Mariska Hargitay With Ausiello On Emmy Red Carpet

Mariska Hargitay (Law & Order SVU) spoke with EW’s Michael Ausiello on the Emmy red carpet. The video can be found at the following link:

Michael Ausiello Interviews Mariska Hargitay on the red carpet

When MA asks MH about any good Benson and Stabler scenes, Mariska says that Neal Baer indicated that if there wasn’t making out in each episode they wouldn’t air it. Let’s hope she was joking, otherwise it would be a very brief season!


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

Melanie Atkins said...

Are you kidding me? I hope she's not kidding. Making out, every ep--as long as it's Benson and Stabler. : )

Maddie said...

I completely agree Melanie, I love those two :)

Eduardo said...

I completely agree too. E/O always. :D

Puupi said...

Oh My Good! Nooooooo!
hopefully that is not well and can do all the chapters


E/O Always and Forever♥

BY:Puupi