Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Law & Order SVU New Cast Title Card

I’m watching the season premiere of Law & Order SVU “Unstable” right now thanks to a Canadian fan. The episode recap and review should be up right after the episode airs on NBC tonight at 9:00 PM ET/8C. But, I thought I would give you all a little tease by showing you the new title card from the opening sequence which shows the main cast.

So far, it is looking like a great episode. And for some reason, I like new EADA Sonya Paxton (Christine Lahti). She’s got more than a spark - she’s got fire! And since Jack McCoy put her on the job to clean up the “he said-she said” group, she must be really good at her job.

Don't forget to tune in tonight and every Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET for your dose of Law & Order SVU!




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

John K. said...

Poor Michaela. Oh, well, that's the way it goes.

At least, we'll get a Jack reference, which is always nice.

Does this mean that Canada will get the episode before we do? I saw caps of the episode on a cap site I go to, so I'm curious. Otherwise, sounds good.

Anonymous said...

NinjaVideo already has it online, which is great because I'm in Australia. I'm not sure why/how it's up so early, though.

Chris Zimmer said...

It looks like SVU will still air on Tuesday on CTV. Not sure why Canada would get it before the US, but I think they did that for the mothership for a while last year. Lucky people!

John K. said...

It happens with Western animation all the time, so it doesn't bother me. It's just the first time it happens with an American-produced live-action series, like SVU.