Saturday, May 8, 2010

Law & Order “Rubber Room” Episode Information

NBC has released the information on a new episode of Law & Order titled “Rubber Room.” (Also see: Advance photos of Law & order “Rubber Room”



Law & Order “Rubber Room” Air Date May 24, 2010 (10PM ET/9C Monday NBC)
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST LINDSEY VONN GUEST STARS AS DETECTIVES INVESTIGATE A POTENTIAL SCHOOL ATTACK AFTER VIDEO FOOTAGE OF EXPLOSIVES SURFACES ON AN INTERNET BLOG SITE

When Lieutenant Anita Van Buren (S. Epatha Merkerson) discovers a blog site featuring video of an alarming amount of explosives, Detective Cyrus Lupo (Jeremy Sisto) and Detective Kevin Bernard (Anthony Anderson) race against time to find the anonymous blogger before plans to blow up a school are put into action. The Department of Education's refusal to take the threat seriously and resistance from the teachers' union further complicate the investigation. Fortunately, an administrative assistant at the teachers' union, Alicia (guest star Lindsey Vonn), gives the detectives a tip to lead them in the right direction. Meanwhile, Lieutenant Van Buren struggles to keep her personal issues from becoming public. Also Starring: Sam Waterston (D.A. Jack McCoy), Alana de la Garza (A.D.A. Connie Rubirosa) and Linus Roache (A.D.A. Michael Cutter).

My recap and review of Law & Order "Rubber Room" can be found here.




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm. I wonder which of Anita'a personal issues they are referring to? Her cancer or her going bankrupt from her cancer.

Shelly said...

Scarlet, I was thinking the same thing. I don't want to get as p*ssed off at the Mothership as I'm getting at SVU and CI, but if Anita leaves with a questionable future (ie, we don't know if she's "cured" or if she's going bankrupt), then I won't be at all happy. They've milked her situation all season long with plenty of drama, and have given Epatha a solid storyline, but the fans and especially the character deserve, I think, a happy ending...

Anonymous said...

Well most of her employees know she has cancer. So either she isn't past the worst of it or it's the money problem.

Des Monies (De Moyens) said...

The episode is written/directed by Rene Balcer and we all know how he did the Goren years of LOCI. So it should be something worth watching on May 24th.

Unknown said...

Well, if the cancer has spread, I would think that Anita wouldn't be so up and about doing stuff like she's doing (spreading cancers tend to take a lot out of you) so I'm guessing it's the bankruptcy, esp since it was just brought up last week.

I agree with Shelly though, I hope that things end well for Anita.

Joshua Morton said...

I'm must say I'll watch L&O on May 24th but I'm going to be highly upset with the writers of L&O if her character dies or is killed off. And we don't need a cliffhanger ending either where she could have gone one way or the other.

She needs to leave the 2-7 with pride and dignity, and life.

gahks said...

Couldn't agree more with Shelly and Joshua Morton!

Anonymous said...

The whole cancer thing is a waste of time and takes away from the story, I don't care about her personal life!!!!!!!!

Melody said...

Well, I watched it...good episode, but seemed to rush through the ending. I'm going to assume that the Loo is going to be OK based on the end where she whispers in his ear and smiles. I have been going nuts, however trying to figure out who the actress was that played "Maura," the fiancee of the bomber. I have seen her in something when she was young, and I can't seem to find her...HELP!!

Sam Stickle (mountvernon1805) said...

One of the teachers in this episode appears to be based on a teacher in my hometown.

Like Law & Order science teacher Ron Kozlowski, Mount Vernon Middle School science teacher John Freshwater was accused of "branding a cross" onto a student's arm with a Tesla coil.

Both Kozlowski and Freshwater responded that they never branded anyone and had only done a harmless demonstration as they had on hundreds of students previously.

Although the main part of the drama of "Rubber Room" was on identifying and apprehending the suspect, it was good to see the show's producers shed some light on the issue of teachers' careers being harmed by "nuisance complaints" from students.

If you are interested in Freshwater's story, you can watch a video of him addressing the school board.

Also, I have been providing extensive coverage on my website of Freshwater's battle with the school system.