Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lee Tergesen To Guest Star on Law & Order SVU


Lee Tergesen and Chris Meloni, BFF

EW’s Michael Ausiello is reporting that Lee Tergesen will guest star on an upcoming episode of Law & Order SVU. He will play a deranged religious zealot suspected of murder.

I call this a “return to Oz” event as Lee last appeared with Chris Meloni on the prison drama "Oz" where they had a legendary prison “bromance.” Considering that SVU now airs at 9:00 PM on NBC, it’s highly doubtful that we will see any of those memorable scenes recreated between those two. (Side note: “Oz” also featured Law & Order franchise stars B.D. Wong (SVU), J.K. Simmons (Law & Order), Kathryn Erbe (L&O Criminal Intent), Kirk Acevedo (L&O Trial By Jury), and Dean Winters (SVU). Now that’s some prison!)



Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE!!! Apparantly they are supposed to have some sweaty interogations. I am wondering if he will be in the finale because I read somewhere the finale is supposed to be a gooder...apparantly its supposed to top last years finale.

Anonymous said...

This is nowhere near the finale, its being filmed next week. Its great news. We can only hope and pray that Chris and Lee actually share screentime. When Brian Bloom was on SVU, Stabler was nowhere to be found. When Rita Moreno was on too they really lost the opportunity. What would you bet that Benson does the interrogation instead of Stabler? I wouldn't put it past Neal Baer at all. What I personally would love to see, is some interactions between them similar to those with Dylan Walsh's character in Annihilated. I could really have seen Lee doing that one.

Unknown said...

Oh My God...
Tell me that it is true...
I think I will die without seeing those guys together on screen again...

Jane said...

Lee is a law and order regular, he was good in both LOCI episodes he starred in especially "30" with Chris as the Alexander Dubenenko character.

Anonymous said...

They are getting screen time...apparantly they are supposed to have a heated interrogation scene. I don't think it will be heated like their scenes in Oz but you get my drift...tee hee...

Unknown said...

I saw this episode and in interrogation room they got really close while praying I thought will he try and kiss elliot.