Monday, January 11, 2010

Law & Order SVU On Location With Kathy Griffin, Chris Meloni, Mariska Hargitay, and Ice-T (Video)

To go along with the photos I posted recently of Chris Meloni, Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T and Kathy Griffin filming on location for Law & Order SVU, here is a video of some of the live action from that on location shoot. Enjoy!





Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

Mark said...

It was someone on FaceBook today who said Law & Order: CI has been renewed for a 10th season!!!

I'm fish-flippin' mad! Why take VDO & KE off, change the format and give it another season AND BEFORE the previous one even airs!

Hope said...

super-jealous! I loved watching this, thanks for the footage! P.S. I think you're supposed to say "MariSHka", not MariSka, right?

Chris Zimmer said...

Hope, yes you are right, he got it wrong. It is pronounced Mar - ISH - ka!

Chris Zimmer said...

Mark,
I've seen nothing on this anywhere, I even checked my USA Network and NBCU sources. Whose Facebook page?