Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Law & Order Criminal Intent “Kissinger” Episode Information and Preview

Henry Kissinger, I assume he's not in the episode!

Here’s the episode information and preview clip of Law & Order Criminal Intent episode with the long name. This has to be the longest episode title in Law & Order franchise history!

“Please Note We are No Longer Accepting Letters of Recommendation from Henry Kissinger” Air Date July 6. 2008: An exclusive preschool with a long waiting list is at the center of an investigation into the murders of three parents. Starring Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe.

My recap and review of “ Please Note We are No Longer Accepting Letters of Recommendation from Henry Kissinger“ can be found
here.


Episode Preview




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

Music Wench said...

He's not in it but you think he'll be insulted at the title? LOL ;)

Anonymous said...

ATL&O thanks for the comment. Check on my other blog lindsaysmedia.blogspot.com or my flickr flickr.com/photos/globetraveler2
Thanks for the update aka samfan