Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New ADA for SVU: Michaela McManus

Michaela McManus


A replacement for Law & Order SVU's Diane Neal (ADA Casey Novak) has been named. Here’s the press release from Reuters.

"One Tree Hill" actress joins "SVU"

Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:02pm

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Michaela McManus, who had a recurring role on "One Tree Hill," has joined the cast of NBC's crime drama "Law & Order: SVU" as the new assistant district attorney.

She replaces Diane Neal, who departed at the end of last season after five years. TV Guide's Web site reported in April that Neal told the show's crew that she had been fired.

"Law & Order: SVU" begins its 10th season in the fall. McManus is best known for playing Lindsey Strauss, Chad Michael Murray's literary editor, on the CW's "One Tree Hill."


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I cant believe they're not bringing back Alex cabot instead :( . Oh well,hopefully this new ADA has what casey never did, a fresh feel. Btw, not trying to spam your blog but I know your a regular poster at Monaphooleza and was wondering if u knew anything about why the forums aren't working?

Chris Zimmer said...

Yuruke, I was also having problems at Monapoohleeza. A few days ago, I tried emailing Sue through the last email address I had for her - which seemed to be tied to the message board - and I haven't received a response. It seems that it won't let anyone post. I am not sure if the board is going away or if there was a major problem with it that can't be fixed. Maybe if Sue comes here, she can let us know what's going on!

Thanks for stopping by!