Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Law & Order Criminal Intent June Episode Information

Goren Shoots His Way Out Of Purgatory?
Here are the episode synopses so far for the June episodes of Law & Order Criminal Intent on USA Network. I wish USA released more information about the episodes like NBC does for Law & Order and SVU. Oh well, I can hope, can’t I?

It looks like we have an interesting month ahead for Goren (Vincent D’Onofrio), Eames (Kathryn Erbe), Logan (Chris Noth) and Wheeler (Julianne Nicholson).

Law and Order Criminal Intent “Purgatory” Air Date June 8, 2008
While Goren (Vincent D'Onofrio) awaits a decision on his reinstatement, he tries to prove his worth by going undercover to pursue a big-time drug dealer. Dean Winters guest stars.


My recap and review of “Purgatory” can he found here.

Law and Order Criminal Intent “Contract” Air Date June 15, 2008
A gossip columnist's murder case has a large list of suspects. Jeff Garlin, Illeana Douglas, Mo Rocca and Federico Castelluccio guest star.


My recap and review of “Contract” can be found here.


Law and Order Criminal Intent “Betrayed” Air Date June 22, 2008
A jilted wife becomes a suspect in the disappearance of her husband and his younger lover. Brenda Strong and Eric Roberts guest star.

My recap and review of “ Betrayed“ can be found here.


Law and Order : Criminal Intent “Assassin” Air Date June 29, 2008
An apparent assassination attempt on a politician from Kashmir is followed by separate shootings of members of her entourage, including her brother. The subsequent probe leads detectives to believe she was behind the attacks.

My recap and review of “Assassin “ can be found here.

Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

3 comments:

Music Wench said...

Actually USA does put out a lot of info on LOCI. They've got promos running and interviews, etc. USA has done so much better by LOCI than NBC. Then again LOCI seems to be the unwanted stepchild when compared to SVU at NBC. Trust me, from a fan who suffered having to watch SVU plastered all over the place while hunting for any little bits about LOCI, USA has put out a LOT of material to support the show.

Check out majorcase-ci.com to find all things LOCI. Peachy seems to have a lot of information available to her. :)

Chris Zimmer said...

Thanks for the input! What I, often able to get from NBC - or sources related to NBC - that I can't find for CI on USA's web site are embeddable videos and show clips that I can add to my blog. NBC also had fairly detailed episode synopses, and sometimes I could get episode pics ahead of time. With USA, the synopses are scant and it's almost impossible to get "official" pics.

But I agree that LOCI has definitely got a better treatment on USA, with more TV ads and promotion of the show. I'm grateful they are keeping this show alive!

Music Wench said...

Ah yes, those darn videos. Most of us have been forced to find them on YouTube which gets them faster than USA can put them up on their site. LOL Seems USA isn't big on embedding videos.