Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Alana De La Garza...Newly Married?

Mrs.....?
The Orlando Sentinel (Hal Boedecker) is reporting that:

Alana De La Garza, who plays a prosecutor on NBC's "Law & Order," married in Orlando last weekend.

I can't provide many details, though. A source said De La Garza married an Orlando man and that security guards with ear pieces were making sure no photos were taken.

We got this statement from the office of the De La Garza's manager: "She did get married at Cypress Grove Park on Saturday the 31st. Other than that, I have no additional info. She is on her honeymoon and not reachable."

Congratulations to De La Garza and her mystery groom.


I’ll provide further details when – and if – they become available!


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know she even had a boyfriend. I wonder who it is?

Unknown said...

Actually:

It was noted a while back she was engaged, so I assume this is to whom she was.

Unknown said...

If she is now married, it will be interesting to see how they work any possible relationship of Connie on the show, especially if for instance Alana became pregnant in real life. Would they work around such like they did with Mariska on "SVU," or would they write such into the storyline (since while for the most part we assume on the show Connie is single, we don't know that for sure).

Anonymous said...

I know from her on Myspace that she isn't married yet. She is just got engaged.

Anonymous said...

She's married to a writer named Michael Roberts.