Thursday, September 19, 2019

Law & Order SVU “I'm Going To Make You A Star” Sneak Peeks (Transcript)

Until someone can upload the 2 sneak peeks from the season 21 premiere of Law & Order SVU, “I'm Going To Make You A Star”, we’ll have to settle for a transcript! (If the videos become available I will post them here.) This episode will air on Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 10PM ET on NBC.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “I’m Going To Make You A Star” can be found at this link.






Clip 1
Benson and Rollins walk into SVU to a waiting police officer.

Benson: Hey, you drove the victim over from the One-One?
Officer: Pilar Reyes, says she was assaulted by some media bigwig and my sergeant told me after the Weinstein mess not to put his name on the radio.
Benson: Thank you, What’s his name?
Officer, having trouble pronouncing the name: Name’s Sir To-BEE-as…To-bee-AS…
Rollins: Sir Tobias Moore? (to Benson) From PicFlix, he just moved to New York ahead of Brexit.
Officer: The girl was crying so hard in the car I thought I might have to take her to the hospital.
Benson and Rollins look over to the interview room.

In the interview room with Benson and Rollins
Pilar Reyes: He said he’s ??? at home and it was just us. He said he wanted to tape me…(crying) …so stupid. I should have just left.
Benson: That’s not stupid, Pilar. He’s a very powerful man.
Pilar: He poured me a few drinks, he said that I needed to…to relax and then he made me take my blouse off.
Rollins: Made you.
Pilar: He yell at me. (Rollins nods) So I do what he said.



Clip 2
Fin and Rollins are at the AirBNB of Pilar Reyes

Fin, to Pilar, who is packing: Packing. Going somewhere?
Pilar: My agent said if I don’t want trouble I should get out of town. I already overstayed my visa.
Rollins: You’re an NYPD material witness. You don’t have to worry about any of that.
Fin, looking around, seeing a large gift basket: Nice basket.
Pilar: It got here right before you did.
Fin, reading the card: “Lovely to meet you. Hope we get to work together soon. All the best, Sir Toby.” He left his number. Did you call him?
Pilar: NO! He makes me sick.
Rollins: Pilar, this means that he’s worried. Okay, you could call him, you could…you could arrange a meeting. Listen, we would have eyes on you the entire time.
Pilar: I don’t wanna see him again!
Fin: Yes you do.



Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

No comments: