Monday, September 9, 2019

Law & Order SVU “I'm Going To Make You A Star” Episode Information – Season 21 Premiere



Here are the details for a new episode of Law & Order SVU, “I'm Going To Make You A Star”, the season 21 premiere.


Law & Order SVU “I'm Going To Make You A Star” Air Date September 26, 2019 (10 PM ET/9C Thursday NBC)

When an actress accuses a high-powered media mogul of attempted rape, Benson finds herself in a high-stakes game of cat and mouse. Changes in the squad room put Carisi between a rock and a hard place. Ian McShane, Peter Gallagher, Zuleikha Robinson and Jamie Gray Hyder guest star.


# # #


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “I’m Going To Make You A Star” can be found at this link.




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

dttruman said...

" Changes in the squad room put Carisi between a rock and a hard place". What exactly does this mean? It's been mentioned in other places, that Carisi may become the new ADA, is this possible? Wouldn't he have to 2nd chair a few other trials before getting this position? I am kind of confused right now?

Chris Zimmer said...

@dttruman - I don't see how Carisi can become an ADA as he hasn't had any trial experence - at least none that we've ever seen that would make him qualified to make that leap. I COULD see him in a role where he would be working as an investigator for the DA's office - similar to where Lennie Briscoe went on "Trial by Jury."