Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Law & Order SVU “I'm Going To Make You A Star” Photos – Season 21 Premiere

Here are advance photos from the season 21 premiere of Law & Order SVU, “I'm Going To Make You A Star” which will air on Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 10PM ET on NBC. The photos feature Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T, Kelli Giddish, Peter Scanavino, Ian McShane as Sir Tobias "Toby" Moore, Peter Gallagher as Deputy Chief William Dodds, and Frances Eve as Amelia James.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “I’m Going To Make You A Star” can be found at this link.

















Photos by: Virginia Sherwood/NBC 2019 NBCUniversal Media, LLC


Photos added September 27, 2019





Photos by: Virginia Sherwood/NBC 2019 NBCUniversal Media, LLC


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

JSM said...

Thanks so much for these great pix from the FIRST episode of the LAST season of our beloved SVU...

dttruman said...

JSM, the pix are a lot better than the substance of the episode.