Monday, September 16, 2019

Law & Order SVU “The Darkest Journey Home” Episode Information


Here are the details for a new episode of Law & Order SVU, “The Darkest Journey Home”.

Law & Order SVU “The Darkest Journey Home” Air Date October 3, 2019 (10 PM ET/9C Thursday NBC)

Benson works with a young woman to help her remember the details and suspects in her rape. In order to learn a new witness interview technique, Rollins and Fin have to experience it for themselves. Ariel Winter and Amy Hargreaves guest star.


# # #

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “The Darkest Journey Home” can be found at this link.




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.




1 comment:

Janus said...

Finn? They are finally giving Finn something to do? I can't believe it...wow. (pissy sarcasm I know but it's also true).