Thursday, March 27, 2014

Law & Order SVU “Downloaded Child” & Coming Soon Promo

Here is the promo for Law & Order SVU, “Downloaded Child” which will air on Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 9PM ET on NBC. The promo also features a tease on what’s coming up on April 9th on SVU (the details for the April 9 episode, "Beast's Obsession",  have not been released by NBC as of yet).


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Downloaded Child” can be found at this link.







Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

9 comments:

Butterfly21 said...

Oh no, what will Lewis do to Olivia ???? Can´t wait...

MorbidPet said...

Looks like a game of Russian roulette. Aren't we having fun? :/

Icy said...

The second episode is called " beast's obbession"

Linda F. said...

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't feel the need to have what (from the promo) appears to be a rehash of the last ep with Lewis. I just hope this time they kill him off--really kill him, not just a mysterious "Is he or isn't he?" death. Although I like Pablo Schreiber as an actor, the character has outstayed his welcome with me.

However, the Downloaded Child episode looks interesting. And heartbreaking.

Chris Zimmer said...

Icy, I added the episode name - FYI

Butterfly21 said...

Warren said on twitter that "Beast´s obsession" will be darker than "Surrender Benson", Do you guys think Lewis will get what he wants from Benson?

MorbidPet said...

I'm with you @Linda, I like Pablo but can't stand Lewis. And I can't stand him mostly cause it's getting too much. How he will get his hands on Liv again after even 'warning' her (the phonecall) is beyond me. Obviously the little girl that seems to be kidnapped will have something to do with Liv being back in his claws but enough already. Shot him. Be done with him and let Liv heel or whatever will make the old Liv come back. I'm not liking BitchBossBenson.

And @Butterfly21, I think he's probably hyping it a bit, I'm expecting a whole lot of that before the actual episode. Saying that though I think the mind game Lewis seems to play with Liv during that Russian Roulette game is about as dark as you can go. I don't think they dare to have her raped tho.

Unknown said...

I can't believe my eyes at the preview of "Beast's Obsession".

MamaBear said...

Enough already with the Liv/Lewis storyline!