Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Law & Order Organized Crime “Memory Lane” Episode Information


Here are the details for the season premiere of Law & Order Organized Crime,  “Memory Lane”.


Law & Order Organized Crime “Memory Lane”  Air Date January 18,  2024 (10 PM ET/9C Thursday NBC)

SEASON PREMIERE - Stabler must deal with rapid changes at work and home after returning from a dangerous undercover assignment. Bell hires an advisor whose AI technology program could revolutionize police investigation. Jet and Reyes struggle with Whelan's absence.


4 comments:

SH said...

Will you return to your reviews of each episode this season?

Chris Zimmer said...

@SH - it's unlikely, but I may have the opportunity to include a short review or comments of my own on occasion. The recaps take so long to do that I can't do that part any more. I have my fingers crossed that at least for the premieres I can do *something*!

SH said...

I hope so! I truly miss your comments -- I enjoyed reading them.

Ryan Ngala said...

Ryan Ngala

I love this show