Thursday, January 18, 2024

Law & Order “Freedom Of Expression” Discussion Topic



Here is the discussion topic for Law & Order “Freedom Of Expression” which aired on Thursday, January 18, 2024. Please feel free to add any feedback you have about this episode in the comments!


In case there are questions about what happened to Cosgrove, here’s all that was said: 

Riley: Hey man, I gotta ask. What happened with Cosgrove? I knew him a little bit back in the day,  he was a good cop. 

Shaw: A great cop. He just got jammed up. 

Riley: On what?

Shaw: Being too honest about things people aren’t too honest about these days. 

Riley: Yeah, it is not a great time to have an opinion, is it? 

Shaw: It is not. 

2 comments:

Laurie F said...

It sounds like Cosgrove mouthed off to he wrong person. I would have liked to hear the details on that but this is Law & Order which usually is light on personal details. (Which is fine with me.)

Timely topic. Liked the pairing of Shaw and Riley. Shaw looks huge compared to Riley and well, everybody else too. I figured that once Shaw took the risk with the guy with the knife and Riley chewing him out for it was going to prove Riley right in the end. It was surprise to see it play out that way, I can't recall many cop shootings on Law & Order like that.

Nice start to the season!

SH said...

I loved this episode! It was one of the better episodes of the renewal. I also miss Cosgrove, but Riley seems like a promising character, too.