Monday, May 1, 2023

Law & Order “Open Wounds” Episode Information – Season Finale




Here are the details for the season 22 finale of Law & Order   “Open Wounds”.


Law & Order   “Open Wounds” Air Date May 18,  2023 (8 PM ET/7C Thursday NBC)

When a senator is gunned down at his daughter’s wedding, McCoy pushes for a severe sentence and squares up against a formidable defense attorney — his own daughter. Price aims to stay neutral but can’t help but empathize with the defendant over a shared trauma.




3 comments:

Valens Hawke said...

I'll be honest, this preview has me worried that this episode is going to be a complete disaster.

Robert Nacci said...

@Valens Hawke I was thinking the same thing when I commented on ATL&O’s Facebook about if they ever actually established Jack’s daughter as a lawyer. More revisionist history by Rick Eid it seems. But yeah, it’s either going to be really great, it sounds like it has the potential to be, or really, really bad. I’m hoping great but based on these writers and their track record this season on big stories, I have my doubts!

Chris Zimmer said...

I just posted a pic from TV guide which mentions this issue (but no real background on it) You may have to copy and paste the link - they aren't clickable in blogger comments.

https://allthingslawandorder.blogspot.com/2023/05/features-on-law-order-svu-oc-from-tv.html