Saturday, September 13, 2014

Law & Order SVU Press Luncheon Photos

Here are photos from a recent Law & Order SVU press luncheon on the SVU set at Chelsea Piers in New York with Raúl Esparza, Peter Scanavino, Ice-T, Mariska Hargitay, Executive Producer Warren Leight, Kelli Giddish, and Danny Pino.



Photos by: Eric Liebowitz/NBC 2014 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

6 comments:

JSM said...

Thanks so much for all your hard work Chris!

Chris Zimmer said...

You are very welcome!

CLA said...

Mariska is simply stunning at age 50. Beautiful.

CLA said...

Mariska is simply stunning at age 50. Beautiful.

totowolf said...

Love what you do Chris, and thanks for it. I don't think I've EVER seen any of the symbols for all the social media sites on your site. Please tell me I just never noticed it! HA?! Anyway, the two pics are already loaded to the Pinterest site!!

Chris Zimmer said...

Totowolf - I added the pullout social media links bars only about 2-3 months ago. I try to keep the clutter off the site but I thought I'd test these to see if they work for people - as long as they don't slow down the loading time for the site!