Thursday, September 4, 2014

Law & Order SVU “Girls Disappeared” Episode Information




Here are the details for the season 16 premiere of Law & Order SVU “Girls Disappeared” which will air on Wednesday, September 24, 2014 at 9PM ET on NBC.


Law & Order SVU “Girls Disappeared” Air Date September 24, 2014 (9 PM ET/8C Wednesday NBC)

IN THE 16TH SEASON PREMIERE, THE SVU TAKES ON A DANGEROUS PROSTITUTION RING TO FIND ELLIE PORTER’S KILLERS. STARRING MARISKA HARGITAY, ICE-T, DANNY PINO, KELLI GIDDISH AND RAUL ESPARZA.


In the season 16 premiere, Sergeant Benson (Hargitay) juggles work and her new role as foster mother to baby Noah Porter. Amaro (Pino), now working the traffic beat in Queens, arrests an underage prostitute with connections to Noah’s mother Ellie, who was "greenlit" by her pimp and brutally murdered. Amaro’s undercover work sets off a chain of events that puts everyone connected to the case - even baby Noah - in danger. Meanwhile, a new detective assigned to Manhattan SVU (guest star Peter Scanavino) starts off on the wrong foot. Also guest starring Lobo Sebastian (Joaquin Menendez), Manny Perez (Angel Perez), Alexa Mansour (Luna Garcia), Laura Gomez (Selena Cruz), Lenny Venito (John Gatto), Gavin-Keith Umeh (Little Tino) and Bronwyn Reed (Lucy).



# # # 

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Girls Disappeared” can be found at this link.


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I Wonder how many Noah in danger episode we will be having to sit through. Im not a fan of seeing Mommy Benson juggle work and Home.

I crave the criminal/courtroom scenes of yester year now its all about Benson agnst and now mommy Benson agnst.

MorbidPet said...

Couldn't agree more with you Lisa.
The only good outcome of this is if Noah (off-screen though) can make Liv a less bitter and a more fun character to watch in the squad room. I so wish that's the route the writers will take cause I hate to give up on SVU :/

Maurizio Dominguez said...

I gave up the moment I saw the Season 16 promo. While I did enjoy most of Season 15, I found the whole baby drama part to be very distracting and downright unnecessary. This season 16 promo practically SPELLS OUT: "Well, too bad, 'cause there's only gonna be a lot more of that."

That was it for me. I'm done.

chillicothe20 said...

Sounds like it has some potential. I'm going to reserve judgment until I actually see the episode. As long as the baby stuff isn't forceably shoehorned into the plot, I have no issue with it. It's when it overshadows the actual cases/plots that it becomes a problem.

Unknown said...

Well if people were pissed at the "big" amount of personal stuff on the show just by watching those 40 seconds of Amaro and Amanda sitting on a god damn couch then they're gonna "love" the "Olivia is a mom/cop" arc this season! Unless of course they choose to act cool cuz we all know Olivia arcs are not to be judged.
I dont see how any of this noah thing(on sceen) can add anything dramatic to the show. I suspect only smooch scenes ...
The premiere sounds like a snoozefest to me. Who cares about a person related to baby noah' mother? This is old news. If you must bring the noah subject up it mid season and maybe it can stir things up. The premiere is supposed to be epic, not just a normal episode.

CLA said...

People judge without at least having watched the episode. How many family scenes of Eliot did not have when Chris Meloni was on SVU? I see no problem in showing Noah, since he is not the center of the story. Many thousands Olivia love and want to see her with her ​​baby. Enemies will have to settle. Incidentally, the scene of Olivia face to face with the baby is beautiful too.

Unknown said...

I am a die hard svu fan!! I am so excited about the new season16 congrats on that,the writer's are amazing along with the cast!! You guys rock!!