Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Law & Order SVU “American Disgrace” Advance Photos

Here are advance photos for Law & Order SVU “American Disgrace” which will air on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 at 9PM ET on NBC. The photos feature Kelli Giddish, Ice-T, Raúl Esparza, Henry Simmons (as Shakir Williams), Teri Polo (as Cordelia Bauer), and Stacy Keach (as Orion Bauer).

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “American Disgrace” can be found at this link.











Photos By: Michael Parmelee/NBC 2014 NBCUniversal Media, LLC


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

1 comment:

MorbidPet said...

I can't believe Mariska is not in any photos *shocked* *and pleased*

Rita Calhoun!! Love her!

Nice to see Barba in two eps in a row. Now why did he have to go back to Hannibal? I want him in every ep.

& Polo AND Keach. Fab guest stars :)

And captain Sam will be back in this ep. *lol* I caught him on Private Practice a while back and now I can't stop thinking of him as dr Charlotte King's gay ex-hubby. He's been on SVU 4(!) times before, in different characters. #SVUtrivia