Friday, September 26, 2014

Law & Order SVU “Holden’s Manifesto” Episode Information



Here are the details for a new episode of Law & Order SVU, “Holden’s Manifesto’”


Law & Order SVU “Holden’s Manifesto” Air Date October 15, 2014 (9 PM ET/8C
Wednesday NBC)

A YOUNG MAN LEAVES BEHIND HIS MANIFESTO BEFORE EMBARKING ON A CRIME SPREE

New York City bike messenger Holden March (guest star John Karna) creates a video diary of his troubles with women. Talk soon escalates to action, and the SVU scrambles to find his manifesto before he commits another violent act. When Rollins (Kelli Giddish) and Amaro (Danny Pino) come face to face with Holden, they find out just how dangerous a desperate man can be. Meanwhile, as Benson (Mariska Hargitay) balances the responsibilities of motherhood and career, the new Deputy Chief of SVU (guest star Peter Gallagher) calls her leadership into question. Also starring Ice-T (Detective Odafin Tutuola). Also guest starring Antoinette Lavecchia (Adriana March), Nicole Balsam (Haley Morton), Sarah Clements (Gwen Young), Joe Urla (Thomas Eldridge), and Katie Henney (Jean Asher).
# # #

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Holden’s Manifesto” can be found at this link.








Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

omg no please not it was already horrible enough i don't need to see it on SVU but "different"

MorbidPet said...

Now this sounds very interesting to me. Had to google John Karna, he's just a kid but SVU usually pull out good guest stars so I'm hopeful he can carry out this, what sounds a bit like Michael Douglas Falling Down part.

And I can't wait to see Gallagher on the show. He just has this presence about him, like an aura of something better and bigger, I dunno, I just know even in roles where I really wanted to hate him he just intrigues me. This could be really good for SVU.

Lisa said...

Here we go with the "Liv struggles to balence motherhood and work" why not rename the show now Law and Order : Liv's struggles and get it over with.

Alex said...

I know this is SVU so RFTH episodes are par for the course, but I really have absolutely no desire to SVU's take on the Elliott Rodger shooting, especially when they have been mangling every single issue they've been portraying lately. I wish they'd show some respect to the victims and their families rather than trying to make a pretty penny off their suffering.