Friday, January 31, 2014

Law & Order SVU “Wednesday’s Child” Preview Clips

Here are preview clips from Law & Order SVU “Wednesday’s Child” which will air on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 9 PM ET on NBC. The previews feature Mariska Hargitay, Kelli Giddish, Danny Pino, and Ice-T.

Sorry all - NBC gave me the videos to use and has now decided to block them on YouTube. What a strange way to promote a show; their actions continue to baffle me.  I have replaced one of my videos with one uploaded by the NBC site PLUS I added another video NBC uploaded on Feb. 3rd. These video are likely not viewable worldwide.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Wednesday’s Child” can be found at this link.











Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

MorbidPet said...

I hate not being able to see these clips. Why can't NBC fix this. Just stupid.

Chris Zimmer said...

I think they do it on purpose, I think only where the episode will air next week (as in the U.S. and Canada) they block the clips.

Many times they make clips available to the media that I can get for my own channel, which can be viewed worldwide. They haven't released any clips to me as yet but if they do, I'll add them here!

Chris Zimmer said...

Now I have 2 clips - both should be viewable worldwide

MorbidPet said...

Thanks Chris. This episode/case looks like it can be very interesting and another SoA guest star. Wonder if Warren is hiding one of those giant Sons of Anarchy tattoos underneath that neat shirt of his ;)