Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Law & Order SVU “Amaro’s One-Eighty” Advance Photos

Here are advance photos for Law & Order SVU, “Amaro’s One-Eighty” which will air on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 9PM ET on NBC. The photos feature Danny Pino, Mariska Hargitay, Dann Florek, Kelli Giddish, Ice-T, Robert John Burke, Leslie Odom, Jr., and Greg Germann.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Amaro’s One-Eighty” can be found at this link.















Photos by: Michael Parmelee/NBC © NBC Universal, Inc.





Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

3 comments:

Linda F. said...

I know everyone else has been waiting for the "Psycho Therapist" episode, but this is the episode I've been waiting for. Lots of good Nick angst, it appears. And Danny Pino does angst so well. I totally cannot wait!

Unknown said...

Well it seems like a nice episode,but im a bit diappointed,because i thought there would be more a rollins amaro thing.It's a great blessing to see benson smiling again,really. Still i hoped that there would be an amanda nick relationship,but who knows maybe not in this episode but innext wich are coming. Maybe one where the ripple-effects of rollins gambling problem will be discusted. We'll watch and know:)!

IndianaMom said...

I'm so excited for an Amaro-centric episode. I want Nick to be happy, but Danny is so good at being troubled.