Friday, January 10, 2014

Law & Order SVU “Betrayal’s Climax” Episode Information


Here are the details for a new episode of Law & Order SVU “Betrayal’s Climax” .


Law & Order SVU “Betrayal’s Climax” Air Date January 29, 2014 (9 PM ET/8C Wednesday NBC)

A TEENAGED ‘JULIET" GOES MISSING AND HER ‘ROMEO’ IS THE PRIME SUSPECT.

Sixteen year-old Avery Capshaw’s (guest star Fiona Robert) parents report her kidnapped, and the SVU finds signs of a party turned violent. Her boyfriend, Manny Montero (Juan Castano), is a scholarship student from the Projects, and though his family swears he’s on the right track, Amaro (Danny Pino) suspects he’s involved with a dangerous gang. When Manny refuses to talk, the cops are forced to arrest him, but the violence only escalates. Meanwhile, Benson (Mariska Hargitay) is sworn in as the SVU’s new sergeant. Also starring Ice-T (Detective Odafin Tutuola), Kelli Giddish (Detective Amanda Rollins) and Raúl Esparza (ADA Rafael Barba). Also guest starring Armand Schultz (John Capshaw), Alex Hernandez (Carlos "O.G." Hernandez), Teresa Yenque (Rosa Montero) and Olivia Ford (Marisol Pavel).


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Betrayal’s Climax” can be found at this link.





Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

6 comments:

MorbidPet said...

So we at least know Amaro is back at work ;)

Unknown said...

Just wondering, I saw on IMDB that Diane Neal received credit for this episode. Anyone know if her character is making an appearance?

MorbidPet said...

Since IMDB listed Meloni/Stabler in the previous episode I'm putting zero faith in them so don't get your hopes up Kevin.

Unknown said...

Ah I was really hoping! They listed BD Wong and Tamara Tunie! Looked like a solid episode! Would like to see Diane and Stephanie come back in some kind of role, maybe Bureau Chief of another Bureau or a rival DA, I'm sure the producers could think of a great role with them!

MorbidPet said...

I agree it would be awesome to see Diane and/or Stephanie back for an episode or two. But that's also it, I think Barba is a keeper ;)
I'm worried about Tamara tho, she'll be on that Red Road show (which btw sounds awesome & I'm hoping they can deliver although...) I hope she can still make SVU too. I've just seen Amaros 180 2nite and all I'm saying until it aired in the US is I don't want to loose more cast members now :(

Unknown said...

Barba is defs good. I also miss seeing Linus Roache's character. I liked having a Bureau Chief supervising the DA's assigned to SVU. I bet a Barba/Cutter clash would make an awesome episode and they would be a superb duo!