Tuesday, May 14, 2013

NBC SVU Upfront Videos With Danny Pino, Kelli Giddish, Richard Belzer & Dann Florek

Here are videos from the red carpet of the 2013 NBC Upfront Presentation which was held Monday, May 13, 2013 at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. The videos feature Law & Order SVU’s Dann Florek, Richard Belzer, Danny Pino, and Kelli Giddish.








Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

MorbidPet said...

So there's definitely a cliffhanger then... I dunno if I can handle that! ;)

JSM said...

I have one question Chris...Where was Mariska? She's always at this event! Is it possible NBC did that on purpose to create a 'buzz' over whether or not she is 'officially returning' for season15? JMO

Chris Zimmer said...

I don't know why Mariska was not there. It's possible her schedule simply did not permit it. There hasn't been any official news from NBC whether she is returning for season 15, and since they have been teasing a big cliffhanger for the S14 finale, it's highly possible they did do that to create some buzz. And who knows, she's been with the show for so many years, maybe the old dog-and-pony-show of the upfront is simply not the best use of her time?

Leigh said...

Thanks for that, finally videos I could watch here! I can't wait for the cliffhanger, although I hate not knowing over the season break what will happen.