Friday, May 10, 2013

Law & Order SVU, “Brief Interlude” Advance Photos

Here are advance photos for Law & Order SVU, “Brief Interlude” which will air on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 9PM ET on NBC. The photos feature Kelli Giddish and Tamara Tunie.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Brief Interlude" can be found at this link.







Photos by: Michael Parmelee/NBC © NBC Universal, Inc.


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

not to open up old wounds but I'm surprised to see a sole Ice-T/Fin picture here

OhSusannah said...

lol- Jeannette.. That never occurred to me- I just like the way the background is blurred behind him. Good call!

Chris Zimmer said...

NBC only made 3 photos available. Maybe more will be made available later.