Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ice-T & Kelli Giddish On Location for SVU (Photos)

Ice-T and Kelli Giddish were filming Law & Order SVU on location in Manhattan on February 21, 2012; here are a few photos.





Photos by Bauer Griffin


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

All Content (Recaps, Review, Commentary) Copyright © allthingslawandorder.blogspot.com unless otherwise noted

1 comment:

Cardinal said...

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love Ice. After Belz, he's the coolest thing on two feet. However, has he been gaining weight? He made a comment about it during an interview, but I didn't take it seriously until I saw these pics.

They are *great* pics, however! Thanks for sharing them!