Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Law & Order SVU “Child’s Welfare” Episode Information

Here are the details for a new episode of Law & Order SVU, “Child’s Welfare.”


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Child’s Welfare" can be found at this link.

Law & Order SVU “Child’s Welfare” Air Date February 29, 2012 (10 PM ET/9C Wednesday NBC)


DETECTIVE BENSON (MARISKA HARGITAY) CALLS ON BAYARD ELLIS (GUEST STAR ANDRE BRAUGHER) FOR LEGAL HELP WHEN HER ESTRANGED BROTHER (GUEST STAR MICHAEL WESTON) GETS CAUGHT IN A CHILD CUSTODY BATTLE.

Detective Benson’s (Hargitay) half-brother Simon Marsden (guest star Weston) turns up in New York after a five year absence, and asks for help – Child Services is threatening to take his children away from him. She asks defense attorney Bayard Ellis (guest star Braugher) to represent her brother, but the seemingly simple case turns into a disaster for Ellis and his client. Meanwhile, a homeless couple finds a newborn baby abandoned near a hospital, and Detectives Fin (Ice-T) and Rollins (Kelli Giddish) follow the evidence to a shocking discovery. Also starring: Dann Florek (Captain Donald Cragen), Richard Belzer (Sergeant John Munch) and Danny Pino (Detective Nick Amaro).





Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

All Content (Recaps, Review, Commentary) Copyright © allthingslawandorder.blogspot.com unless otherwise noted

5 comments:

Icy said...

Not too happy to be seeing Ellis, hopefully he won't be so pushy like he's been..


I'm happy to be seeing Simon again, Liv needs family..

sunshinez1975 said...

I'm glad Andre Braugher is returning as Bayard Ellis. Too bad WL couldn't keep him on SVU. I read Andre is suppose to head up a new drama.

Simon in trouble, is no surprise to me. I just only wished Liv could have found out about being an aunt on a happy note.

nygma619 said...

Liv's brother is back? Why am I not happy about this? Oh wait, that's right all his appearances on SVU were such car wrecks that it soured any good will I MIGHT have for the character in someone elses hands. I'll give it a shot, but I hope it's his only appearance this season.
I hope this doesn't turn in to a waste of Andre Braugher.

Unknown said...

Nice!Cool!

dryice said...

what about liv and david???