Thursday, October 6, 2022

Law & Order Organized Crime “Catch Me If You Can” Discussion Topic



Here is the discussion topic for Law & Order Organized Crime “Catch Me If You Can” which aired on Thursday, October 6, 2022. Please feel free to add any feedback you have about this episode in the comments!

Maybe it’s just me, but this season’s story line isn’t working for me.  I’ve got zero interest in the case that Stabler and Bell are working. Likewise I have zero interest in the characters involved, especially Bell’s family drama with Denise and their son.  I already feel bored – and that’s not a good sign.  

1 comment:

Laurie F said...

I agree, this season is not starting out strong. I can't follow everything that's going on. There are these side issues that relate to the main crime but then there's all this other "noise." This episode was a dud for me.