Thursday, February 5, 2015

Law & Order SVU “Intimidation Game” Previews

Here are preview clips from Law & Order SVU “Intimidation Game” which will air on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 9PM ET on NBC. The previews feature Mariska Hargitay, Kelli Giddish, Ice-T, and Peter Scanavino.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Intimidation Game” can be found at this link.


Please note: these preview clips have a limited life and may be removed at any time, so catch them while you can!





SVU_16014Clip2_16x9 by tvwatchr



Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

1 comment:

MorbidPet said...

This upcoming episode is taking some serious heat over at YouTube. Since I'm not a gamer or really grasp whatever this GamerGate is about it all goes over my head though. All I'm pissed about is the fact a detective is missing again. Just goes to show we all have different interests/perspectives :)