Friday, November 15, 2013

Law & Order SVU “Rapist Anonymous” Preview Clips

Here are previews from Law & Order SVU “Rapist Anonymous” which will air on Wednesday,  November 20, 2013 at 9 PM ET on NBC. The previews feature Mariska Hargitay, Kelli Giddish, Danny Pino, and Ice-T.



My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Rapist Anonymous” can be found at this link.


Please note: These video clips were are available for a limited time only and must be removed shortly after the episode originally airs, so please catch them while you can!







This clip added November 19, 2013:




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

6 comments:

MorbidPet said...

Oh this is too frickin awesome. So Amanda goes home with a Nate. Cool. So not gay. Could still be bi and that would be totally cool.
I thought I saw a flare of surprise there on Fin's face when the name Nate was mentioned. Should be fun to see how that plays out.
And in that first clip, I wonder who it is Amanda is so anxious about on the opposite side of the mirror, she's clearly throwing looks that way.

Icy said...

Why does everyone seem to think Amanda is Gay or Bi. Nothing that I've seen makes me think that she is.

magix74 said...

I think a part of it is wishful thinking and the other reason is the promo look suggestive in that Rollins was in the apartment when they came to arrest the woman.

Roni said...

His name is Nate Davis but I don't know the connection. Personally I was hoping they were making Rollins gay because at some point there has to be a gay female cop. You go to any police station and there is going to be at least one lesbian cop yet L&O has never had one but I have the feeling you may be right. Disappointing. :-(

Unknown said...

God i cannot wait for this episode,im not with you guys i don't want rollins to be gay or be i like her how her character is. Please put rollins more and more in focus and let her play more important roles because if marishka leaves it isnt such a disapointment cause we have rollins now as a kind of "hero".

Unknown said...

Just read that Thomas Sadoski (Don on The Newsroom) will be playing 'Nate'.....so I'll be watching.