Thursday, October 31, 2013

Law & Order SVU “Dissonant Voices” Preview

Here are preview clips from Law & Order SVU “Dissonant Voices” which will air on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 9PM ET on NBC. The previews feature Mariska Hargitay, Danny Pino, Kelli Giddish, and guest star Billy Porter. (The Hulu hosted preview may not be viewable outside the U.S.)


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Dissonant Voices" can be found at this link.





Please note: These video clips were are available for a limited time only and may be deleted at any time, so please catch them while you can!












Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

Butterfly21 said...

Oh no! It´s not available for me.

Chris Zimmer said...

I added two more that I could put on YouTube and those should be available worldwide, so you may want to check those additions.

MorbidPet said...

Okay so now it makes sense why Rollins "asks the squad to be mindful of Walker’s reputation". I thought that was a bit weird when previously reading the episode information, not that Rollins isn't fair and we've seen 'just because he's crazy doesn't mean he's wrong' previously but it just seemed a bit weird to me she would be on one side and Olivia on the other one. Excited about this episode now.

Butterfly21 said...

Yes,they are available. Thank you. I´m from Germany and here they show season 13.
I´m really excited about this new episode.