Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Law & Order SVU “Lost Reputation/Above Suspicion" Advance Photos

Here are advance photos from the season 14 premiere of Law & Order SVU “Lost Reputation” which will air on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 9PM ET on NBC. The photos feature Mariska Hargitay, Danny Pino,  Dann Florek, Ice-T, Richard Belzer, Kelli Giddish, Adam Baldwin, Dean Winters, and Paget Brewster.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "“Lost Reputation/Above Suspicion” " can be found at this link.

Some interesting season 14 premiere videos can be found here:
Law & Order SVU “Lost Reputation” Cast Interviews, Sneak Peeks, Behind the Scenes Videos


















Photos by: David Giesbrecht/NBC © NBCUniversal, Inc.


Photos from "Above Suspicion" 
















                                               Photos by NBC © NBCUniversal, Inc.


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.


9 comments:

Kate said...

Most exciting return yet!

Icy said...

Agreed, two hour season finale. September 26 can't come soon enough

OhSusannah said...

I can't believe I had forgotten that Det Brian Cassidy was actually Munch's partner in the first season of SVU.I watch the older eps of the show online and those first seasons were among the best of the entire series. Nice to see Det Cassidy back with his old squad.

gahks said...

Who is going to be prosecuting Cragen?! Cabot?!

Old friends now political enemies?

Lots of questions!

OhSusannah said...

Just a pointless observation: the walls of the interrogation room Liv and Cragen are sitting in look filthy!That's only a two year old precinct and squadroom they're suing, by my count. IN all twelve seasons of the old place, the walls never looked that grimy.Pointless, I told you!lol

Kate said...

OhSusannah I don't think that's the precincts interrogation room. He's in prison orange

Chris Zimmer said...

I agree with Kate - that looks like a prison interrogation room.

Kate said...

I keep coming back, because I'm so excited for this return. Just noticed this now. Can anyone else see the mark on Olivia's nose in he first pic? Or am I seeing things?

gahks said...

Judging from pic 11, looks like someone's gonna end up dead in a bathtub...