Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Law & Order SVU “Lost Reputation” Cast Interviews, Sneak Peeks, Behind the Scenes Videos

A dead hooker, a Captain in trouble, and secrets - it’s a combination that should make for an interesting start to season 14 of Law & Order SVU “Lost Reputation/Above Suspicion” . To help everyone get ready for the 2 hour premiere which will air on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 9PM ET on NBC, here are previews, cast interviews, and behind the scenes videos. The videos feature Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T, Dann Florek, Richard Belzer, Danny Pino, Kelly Giddish, and guest stars Tamara Tunie, Dean Winters, and Paget Brewster. Be aware there may be some mild spoilers here!

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "“Lost Reputation/Above Suspicion” " can be found at this link.


Please note: The episode preview clips are available for a limited time only and must be removed shortly after the episode originally airs, so please catch them while you can!


























Update September 20, 2012: Videos via Hulu (may not be viewable outside the US):








Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

6 comments:

gahks said...

:O It's a woman who's framed Cragen! I hope that isn't a spoiler much... I have my ideas as to who it could be but I'm not going to let them on just yet...

Icy said...

@Gahka- You don't know that for sure, just by watching a promo. For all we know it could be a man or someone that we haven't seen yet.

gahks said...

@Icy - I think Mariska mentioned in her interview clip that the culprit was female...

Icy said...

@gahks- I don't think she would spill out any major spoilers such as that. She could have said that to throw us off to make believe it's a woman when it's not..

We'll see, it's certainly going to be a very interesting case.

OhSusannah said...

Mariska did mention a woman framed Cragen in the first couple of mins of her interview.Very surprised that was not edited out, as other comments clearly were. I think its a safe guess on who the woman was, but no matter. I'm more interested to know that Cragen too has a secret life outside of the 1-6, just as Olivia did, maybe for much longer. He is a human being,a nd a widower and a recovering alcoholic, after all. I love these insightful interviews the actors on SVU keep giving. Very pleased to see that SVU was named Best Legal/Police Drama EVER on ABC's 20/20 show Best IN TV. Confirmed what we already knew, mostly!lol

Unknown said...

Well this new season of SVU is certainly starting off on the good foot with major drama and scandal. I love it! I’ve been watching the show for a long time and each season they still manage to shock me. I’ve already got my Hopper set to record the new season and I can’t wait to see how this two-part season opener pans out. A few of my DISH co-workers are big fans like me and after they saw the clips from this episode they can’t stop talking about who did it and how much they’re going to have to put in to absolve Cragen. Even I know he didn’t do it but I can’t wait to find out who did.