Friday, April 22, 2011

Law & Order Criminal Intent “Rispetto” Preview Clips

Here are 4 preview clips from the season 10 premiere of Law & Order Criminal Intent “Rispetto" with Vincent D’Onofrio, Kathryn Erbe, and guest star Jay Mohr. The episode airs May 1, 2011 at 9PM ET on USA Network.

My recap and review of Law & Order CI "Rispetto" can be found at this link.


Please be aware that I am only permitted to keep these videos up for one week after the episode originally airs, so please catch them while you can!

NBC promo












Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last two aren't working, they have some kind of transmission-like static over them.

From what I have seen, the whole Jay Mohr-pretending-to-be-Charlie Sheen thing is kind making me cringe - especially the part where he's all "I AM GOING TO REVEAL MY TRUTH".

"Ripped from the headlines" stories are usually hit and miss (though, I admit to liking the Astronaunt/diaper episode from season 6). I just wish we saw more of Goren and Eames interacting with each other, because at this point the people who are still watching are watching for G & E.

(Thanks for posting these btw)

Sevorah said...

I'm so glad they're back. These two are the best actors and play the best characters on tv. I'm hoping USA will see that this show's still worthwhile to keep after it airs. I'm sure the ratings will be stellar compare to last season. So can't wait. Is it May yet? >.<

Anonymous said...

I'm just hoping they're not expecting us to have short-term memory loss, although maybe forgetting Season 9 is an act of kindness.

Chris Zimmer said...

The videos have been fixed with low-def versions on the last 2 clips. For some reason YT is having problems with the HD versions on those clips!

Kris Ann said...

Thanks for the clips, All Things! So excited and I love the last clip. Jay Mohr is doing better with this role than I expected as well...